Bitcoin is pushing against the $20k price level for the first time since early November, prior to FTX’s collapse.
- As of 22:28 UTC, Bitcoin traded at $19,962, up from roughly $18,800 at the start of the day.
- Its price climbed especially fast 21:34 UTC, when it sprang from $19,450 to $19.823 within 5 minutes.
- Liquidations remain high, with $70 million across 45,000 crypto traders being cleared within the past hour, according to Coinglass.
- The largest liquidated trade within the past 24 hours took place on OKX, affecting a BTC-USD swap for $4 million.
- Bitcoin has been rallying since Thursday when Bitcoin broke past $19,000 for the first time in months, triggering $350 million in liquidations.
- The Bitcoin Fear and Greed Index rose again on Friday from a score of 30 to 31, indicating slightly more greed.